If you have been considering buying a realistic diploma but still have
doubts, here are 10 reasons why they are an excellent idea:
1. Lots of people buy realistic degrees as a way to encourage themselves
or to serve as a morale booster. If you are working towards a goal or need a
reminder that there is something to be gained at the end of a long, hard road, a
fake diploma can be a good visual reminder of the rewards to come.
2. They are great for jokes. For example, a friend that is always
talking about politics can receive a Doctorate in Foreign Relationships or
Political Sciences as a birthday present.
3. They can be used to gain respect. While you are not advised to try and
trick your boss into believing a its real, they certainly can be used to
quiet a coworker who thinks himself superior because he has a college degree.
Simply by showing that you have one too, you will probably end up saving
yourself time and aggravation.
4. As a stand-in until you get your real degree. If you are applying for a
job, grant or special project, you may need to show proof of your diploma. Even
if you already finished college, it may take months for you to receive the
original diploma. In the meantime, you can always use the copy as an
5. Replacement diplomas are great if you misplaced your real
one, or if you need a copy to frame and don't want to risk damaging the real
one. Because obtaining a replacement from your own university can be costly and
time consuming, fake degrees are a great option.
6. To gain a promotion at work. If you already have the knowledge and
the experience for a specific field, but were never able to obtain the right
degree for it, a fake degree can help you prove your knowledge.
7. Collecting them can turn into a fun hobby.
8. They can help
you gain recognition and status.
9. They look great in an office. You
may have noticed when visiting the office of a professional that they sometimes
have numerous diplomas hanging on the wall. If you only attended one college or
university, this could be a great option to complement that original